Archive for the ‘Event Ideas’ Category
When choosing a location for your event there are a few things to consider. First, the venue must have appropriate space for the type of event you are planning. Second, the price of the venue must fit into your budget. Third, and most importantly, the menu and caterer choice.
Food & Beverage are just as important as the event itself. Although people don’t attend events for the sole purpose of getting a free meal, they do want to leave an event satisfied with a sufficient menu. The Brownstone Cafe and Catering, in Downtown Fullerton, sets the standard for catering and event planning, providing quality cuisine, flawless service and creative flair, perfectly matched to the occasion. All menus are customized with your event in mind. Let us create a memorable experience for your next important event.
The Brownstone Cafe and Catering can deliver to the venue of your choice, including your home or office. The holidays are a great time to plan an event and now is the time to book it. Contact us with your details and can design a menu you will love!
Look no further that the George G. Golleher Alumni House located in Fullerton for your next event!
Though located at the prestigious Cal State Fullerton University campus, the Alumni House is a gorgeous Spanish-Colonial house complete with beautiful landscaping and enclosed facility for privacy.
Built in 1931 and restored in 1995, the George G. Golleher Alumni House was named after a generous key gift from George G. Golleher (BA Sociology ‘ 71) for complete internal and external renovation of the house.
In addition to serving as a center for alumni activities, this Spanish Colonial Revival-style home is host to University-sponsored events . The Golleher Alumni House is the perfect setting for intimate meetings for a few people or a classic setting for a reception for 250. Guests will journey through the garden courtyard and continue past the Fiesta Room to the terra cotta patio during special engagements. More info at www.fullerton.edu/alumni/house/
Book your event with Dawn Bunch at 657–278–2586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you book your event, don’t forget The Brownstone Cafe as your caterer!!
Californian weather has reigned true this last month which has been prime for many beautiful weddings. We were honored to cater a wedding at The Villa del Sol in Fullerton.
We served up some tasty appetizers that are perfect for any occasion!
Love our Tomato Basil Bisque? Good News! You can have it at your event! Check out how we serve up this savory soup in shot glasses! Also, bruschetta is a huge crowd favorite and tummy pleaser!
Its not easy looking for a place to host a party. However, with freshly prepared food and excellent service, The Brownstone Cafe resides in a welcoming and cozy location inside the famous Villa del Sol.
Since The Brownstone Cafe is located in the romantic Spanish themed Villa del Sol, we are always drawn to wedding design and inspiration that is inspired by a colonial Spanish theme. This wedding is so picturesque with the multi-colored mosaic candles and coasters, the large creamy white flowers, the fine gold accents and the decorated motif candels are so sublty sophisticated.
Do we even have to mention the brides dress? Full lace, complete with a cathedral veil.
See more of this wedding at Green Wedding Shoes
You may have lost and hour of sleep due to daylight savings but don’t lose out on this great opportunity!
Whether you are planning a wedding or party, The Brownstone Cafe’s March Wedding Wednesday and Event Showcase is the place to meet with specialists in catering, photography, cake decorating, floral arrangements, videography, event planning, jewelry and accessories and tuxedo rentals. There are catering and food samples, cake tasting and a raffle. Its an intimate and relaxing evening to participate in and enjoy at no cost!
While you’re here, take a look at this wedding theme inspired by the book series and upcoming film Hunger Games!
This table setting complete with a hearty feast? Like sundried tomato stuffed chicken breast, steamed squash and creamy garilic mashed potatoes…..yum!
Have you read the famed book series? Or going to see the much anticipated film?
Along with catering for weddings, we also host events for baby showers, birthdays, office meetings, reunions, anniversary parties and much much more!
If you are planning a baby shower for a sibling or a friend and are looking for a cute theme to play off of, take a look at this baby shower that features owls!
It is too cute for words and the pictures speak for themselves. Many people use the baby zoo animals or other baby animals as a theme for a baby shower. The owl theme is unique and different compared to those. What is great about this theme as well is that it is relatively gender neutral so that it can be used for a baby boy or baby girl shower. Or even if the expecting couple choose to keep the gender a secret!
To see more pictures with more cute owl design and decoration visit BumpSmitten.
One of the things we love the most about wedding design these days is how creative people are getting! This couple were brilliant, and brave, to combine two contrasting ideas that helped make their wedding uniquely theirs: dogs and fish.
Not convinced? Just take a look at these shots of the results! Beautifully executed, wonderfully understated, combined with the lovely coral accented color scheme, this wedding was just simply classy!
Five things we love about this wedding:
1. The theme: so clever!
2. The colors: soft and feminine without being overly done.
4. The gift card table
5. The contrast of decor with the flowers and having the succulent cactus bouquets: This would be beautiful in the Villa del Sol where we are located at.
View the rest of this beautiful wedding here at 100 Layer Cake blog
There’s only a few more weeks until Christmas! My Goodness, how the time flies.
If you were thinking of hosting a holiday party for your close friends, office or business clients look no further than Brownstone Cafe to help make putting together a wonderful party stress-free! Here are a few tips when it comes to putting together your party:
1. Themes: Before the invites are sent out, choose the theme you want for your party. It helps you as you pick designs for your invites, decorations, party favors and even your menu. This Candy Cane Christmas Party is a really neat idea. Plus, there’s a sure-fire chance you will find a plethora of candy cane themed designs and decorations at any store. And there are some really tasty desserts out there that feature candy canes, like these White Chocolate-Peppermint cookies!
2. Invites: As soon as your theme is picked send out your invites ASAP so that your guests can plan ahead to attend your fabulous party. Also, mix up your guest list. Find a good balance so that people will be able to social and have a great conversation.
3. Decoration: Don’t stress about decor. Many may think that their home has to look like its straight out of Better Homes and Garden magazine but do not fear! I say, simple is classic. Decoration with candles, hang candy canes on your tree or fireplace mantle and use colored table linens.
4. Menu: Appetizers are very easy to plan for and easily accomidate for any number of people. Brownstone Cafe has a large menu for you to choose from and we can customize a menu according to your party budget. Our Creamy Dill Meatballs and our Teryaki Chicken Skewers are some of the items that are poplar at parties.
Contact us today and let us help you plan to perfect holiday party and make planning it stress-free!
Eat, Drink, and be Merry! Happy Holidays!