Posts Tagged ‘Activites’
2 weeks before the meal:
- Plan your menu
- Create a grocery list and buy non-perishable items.
- Get ahead of meal prpe. Bake Items you can freeze.
3 days before the meal.
- Shop for perishable ingredients
- Set Table.
- Plan kid-friendly activites. Cover the kid’s table with butcher paper and set out crayons.
2 days before the meal:
- Start cooking.
- Buy fresh Flowers so blooms have time to open
1 day before the meal:
- Finish preparing each dish
- Make a timeline. Count backward from the time you plan to start eating to determine when to put each dis in the oven. Save time by cooking different dishes simultaneously in a double-range oven.
During the Meal:
- Ensure dishes are served at the perfect temperature. Store them in a warming drawer until ready.
- Incorporate a family activity. Ask everyone to write out thnigs they’re thankful for and read each out loud.
Read MoreNovember 15, 2010 2:38 pm - Posted by mishella