Posts Tagged ‘Family’
Come celebrate Mother’s Day by treating the special lady in your life to a delicious brunch with the family at the Brownstone Cafe. Space is limited so make your reservations with us quick! It is surely a time not to miss out!
Reserve with us at email@example.com
or click here to save your spot!
The holidays conjure a variety of feelings for different people. For some, the holidays are the perfect time for family and food, while others fear the thought of hosting dinners for relatives. This is where Brownstone Catering comes in!
To make your holidays this year go as smooth as possible, why not have Brownstone cater to your needs? Brownstone uses the freshest ingredients to ensure their dishes are high in quality and tasteful. Menus are completely customizable, allowing you to pick and choose how you want to spend your holiday dinner with family.
2 weeks before the meal:
- Plan your menu
- Create a grocery list and buy non-perishable items.
- Get ahead of meal prpe. Bake Items you can freeze.
3 days before the meal.
- Shop for perishable ingredients
- Set Table.
- Plan kid-friendly activites. Cover the kid’s table with butcher paper and set out crayons.
2 days before the meal:
- Start cooking.
- Buy fresh Flowers so blooms have time to open
1 day before the meal:
- Finish preparing each dish
- Make a timeline. Count backward from the time you plan to start eating to determine when to put each dis in the oven. Save time by cooking different dishes simultaneously in a double-range oven.
During the Meal:
- Ensure dishes are served at the perfect temperature. Store them in a warming drawer until ready.
- Incorporate a family activity. Ask everyone to write out thnigs they’re thankful for and read each out loud.