Posts Tagged ‘fullerton brownstone cafe’
Soju is the best known liquor from Korea. It is distilled, vodka-like, rice liquor with high potency and often flavored similarly. It is smooth and clean in taste, which makes it easy to drink in combination with various dishes. Soju is clear-colored and typically varies in alcohol content from 10% to 25% proof. It was first known to have been distilled around 1300 A.D.
With only 1/2 the calories of most vodkas, Soju is the natural choice for calorie conscious consumers. Unlike Vodka, which demands extra flavors & sugars to mask its harsh taste, Soju has a smoother taste — from start to finish. It is specially crafted to be a flavor catalyst so it absorbs the flavor of fruits, mixers and other fresh ingredients and allows you to create your favorite vodka cocktails with half the calories and double the flavor.
Come in today and ask for Soju….
February’s Wedding Wednesday and Event Showcase will be on the 29th from 6-8pm. Hosted once a month by Brownstone, the evening is purposed for brides and guests to partake in free food and cake samples, be contestants in a raffle, and to meet with wedding specialists and vendors like cake decorator, tuxedo rental, florist, photographer and many more.
Register now before spots fill up!
Along with catering for weddings, we also host events for baby showers, birthdays, office meetings, reunions, anniversary parties and much much more!
If you are planning a baby shower for a sibling or a friend and are looking for a cute theme to play off of, take a look at this baby shower that features owls!
It is too cute for words and the pictures speak for themselves. Many people use the baby zoo animals or other baby animals as a theme for a baby shower. The owl theme is unique and different compared to those. What is great about this theme as well is that it is relatively gender neutral so that it can be used for a baby boy or baby girl shower. Or even if the expecting couple choose to keep the gender a secret!
To see more pictures with more cute owl design and decoration visit BumpSmitten.
One of the things we love the most about wedding design these days is how creative people are getting! This couple were brilliant, and brave, to combine two contrasting ideas that helped make their wedding uniquely theirs: dogs and fish.
Not convinced? Just take a look at these shots of the results! Beautifully executed, wonderfully understated, combined with the lovely coral accented color scheme, this wedding was just simply classy!
Five things we love about this wedding:
1. The theme: so clever!
2. The colors: soft and feminine without being overly done.
4. The gift card table
5. The contrast of decor with the flowers and having the succulent cactus bouquets: This would be beautiful in the Villa del Sol where we are located at.
View the rest of this beautiful wedding here at 100 Layer Cake blog
Join the Brownstone Café for its Monthly Wedding Wednesday and Event showcase.
As the trees shutter the last chills of the winter cold, what better way to delight in the spring sun than with celebrating upcoming nuptials with a bridal shower, the anticipated birth of a friend’s baby, or spoiling your best friend on their birthday?
The showcase will allow you to sample Brownstone Café’s menu and services as you prepare for your next event or party. Brownstone Café will have other event vendors at the showcase, providing many resources for you in one location.
One of the vendors includes Patty’s Cakes, who is famous for her gorgeous wedding cakes, scrumptious cupcakes and trendy cake balls. Voted as “Bride’s Choice” for 2012, which is an award that recognizes a business based on its great reviews and being in the top 5 percent of wedding professionals from the WeddingWire Newtork.
The Brownstone Café has hosted several weddings and celebrations over the past fourteen years and invite all couples to join in celebrating this momentous occasion.
Reservations are recommended and are available via phone by calling (714) 454-3356
or through email at email@example.com.
The Brownstone Café & Catering, established in December 1997, serves a California
Cuisine breakfast and lunch menu daily from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. The family owned restaurant is home of the famous Tomato Basil Bisque Soup, and provides great food in the comfortable atmosphere of the Downtown Fullerton Villa del Sol courtyard. Along with many specialties such as breakfast skillets and omelets, as well as an exquisite lunch menu including salads, sandwiches, pizza and pasta, the Brownstone also provides exceptional services for both every day and elegant events with ease and enthusiasm.
The Brownstone Café & Catering also specializes in weddings, full service catering, event production on-site, off-site and delivery locations. The Brownstone has been serving Orange County brides and grooms the freshest ingredients since 1998.
Services and menus are customized to fit wedding, catering, event, and client needs as necessary.
If you’d like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with
Kim Rhynes, please feel free to call Kim directly at (714) 454-3356 or email Kim at
There’s only a few more weeks until Christmas! My Goodness, how the time flies.
If you were thinking of hosting a holiday party for your close friends, office or business clients look no further than Brownstone Cafe to help make putting together a wonderful party stress-free! Here are a few tips when it comes to putting together your party:
1. Themes: Before the invites are sent out, choose the theme you want for your party. It helps you as you pick designs for your invites, decorations, party favors and even your menu. This Candy Cane Christmas Party is a really neat idea. Plus, there’s a sure-fire chance you will find a plethora of candy cane themed designs and decorations at any store. And there are some really tasty desserts out there that feature candy canes, like these White Chocolate-Peppermint cookies!
2. Invites: As soon as your theme is picked send out your invites ASAP so that your guests can plan ahead to attend your fabulous party. Also, mix up your guest list. Find a good balance so that people will be able to social and have a great conversation.
3. Decoration: Don’t stress about decor. Many may think that their home has to look like its straight out of Better Homes and Garden magazine but do not fear! I say, simple is classic. Decoration with candles, hang candy canes on your tree or fireplace mantle and use colored table linens.
4. Menu: Appetizers are very easy to plan for and easily accomidate for any number of people. Brownstone Cafe has a large menu for you to choose from and we can customize a menu according to your party budget. Our Creamy Dill Meatballs and our Teryaki Chicken Skewers are some of the items that are poplar at parties.
Contact us today and let us help you plan to perfect holiday party and make planning it stress-free!
Eat, Drink, and be Merry! Happy Holidays!